泰戈尔诗集英文摘抄 泰戈尔诗集英文版摘抄

泰戈尔诗集英文摘抄?

《飞鸟集》

1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。

2、O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!

3、The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。

4、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

大地的泪珠,使她的微笑如鲜花般盛开。

5、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away .

广袤的沙漠,狂热追求一叶绿草的爱,但她又笑着摇摇头,飞走了。

延伸阅读

Stray Birds是什么意思?

《飞鸟集》英文本题名为Stray Birds.其中stray为漂泊的意思,Birds是鸟,有时还可指人。

泰戈尔十首必背诗英文?

“Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love”. 眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。 –泰戈尔 《吉檀迦利》

The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its returnn songs. 世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。 –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。 –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。 –泰戈尔

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves–生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美 –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。 –泰戈尔

当你没胃口时,不要抱怨食物。 Do not blame your food because you have have no appetite. –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 有一次,我梦见大家素不相识,醒来后,才知道我们原来相亲相爱。 –泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。Sorrow is hushed into peace in

版权声明