英语骂人的句子越毒越好(英语骂人的句子带翻译语音)

骂人在任何语言和文化中都是不礼貌的行为,但有时候我们可能会遭受到其他人的攻击和侮辱。当我们需要保护自己时,我们可能需要用一些英语骂人的句子来反击。请注意,下面提供的句子都是不礼貌和冒犯的,建议在任何情况下都要保持克制和尊重。

1. You’re a complete waste of space.(你是一个彻底的浪费空间)

2. I don’t have the time or the crayons to explain this to you.(我没有时间或彩色笔帮你解释这个)

3. You’re so ugly, you make mirrors cry.(你太丑了,连镜子都会哭泣)

4. Your face is a good reminder why birth control is important.(你的长相是生育控制重要性的良好提醒)

5. You’re a walking advertisement for why some animals eat their young.(你是某些动物吃掉自己孩子的广告)

6. I’d call you a tool, but that would imply you’re useful in some way.(我会称呼你为“工具”,但那会暗示你在某种程度上是有用的)

7. The gene pool could use a little chlorine, and you’re a prime candidate.(基因池需要一点漂白剂,而你是一个主要候选人)

8. You’re a few fries short of a happy meal.(你的快乐餐缺几根薯条)

9. If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world.(如果笑是最好的药物,你的脸肯定正在治愈全世界)

10. You’re not pretty enough to be this stupid.(你不够漂亮,不能这么蠢)

11. You’re the reason God gave us the middle finger.(你是上帝给我们中指的原因)

12. I’d say you’re a tool, but tools have a purpose.(我会说你是个工具,但工具都有用处)

13. You must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.(你一定是在公路上出生的,因为那里发生事故的可能性最大)

14. It’s not that I dislike you, it’s just that I find you highly irritating.(不是我不喜欢你,只是我觉得你很讨厌)

15. You’re about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.(你的价值就像潜艇门上的屏幕一样)

16. You have a face for radio.(你适合去做电台主持人)

17. You’re so dense, light bends around you.(你太密集,光线会绕过你)

18. You’re not even a hot mess. You’re just a mess.(你甚至都不算是狼狈不堪,你只是个乱七八糟的人)

19. If you had a brain, you’d be dangerous.(如果你有脑子,你会很危险)

20. You’re like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get, but it’s always disappointing.(你就像一个巧克力盒子。你永远不知道会得到什么,但总是失望)

21. You have more faces than a clock.(你有比时钟还多的面孔)

22. You’re like a pebble on the beach – insignificant and annoying.(你就像海滩上的小石头-无足轻重且讨厌)

23. We all sprang from apes, but you didn’t spring far enough.(我们都是由猿类进化而来,但你并没有进化的远)

24. I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.(对不起,我听不到你讲话,因为我很牛逼)

25. You’re like a broken pencil. Pointless.(你就像一支断了笔尖的铅笔,毫无意义)

26. You’re not even a useful idiot. You’re just an idiot.(你甚至不是一个有用的白痴,你只是个白痴)

27. The only thing worse than your breath is your personality.(你的人品比你的口臭更难以想象)

28. You have the personality of a wet mop.(你的性格就像湿拖把一样)

29. You’re proof that evolution sometimes goes backwards.(你证明了有时候进化是向后走的)

30. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.(我不知道你有什么问题,但我打赌很难发音)

这些英语骂人的句子只是为了提供参考,并不鼓励人们在日常生活中使用。如果你遇到不友好的人,最好保持冷静,保持尊重和客观,寻求解决问题的方法而不是互相攻击和侮辱。

版权声明