1.如果你因错过太阳而哭泣,那么你也会错过群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
2.我们曾深爱的偶像,原来不过是神的尘埃。
The figures we used to admired the most were merely dust of gods.
3.我们最谦卑时,才最接近伟大。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
4.让我们生时犹如夏花一般辉煌绚烂,死时犹如秋叶一般宁和静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
5.我将影子投射在前方的路上,因为我有一盏还没有点燃的灯。
I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have a lamp that has not been lighted.
6.暮色掩盖不住的爱情,点点滴滴渗透出来,形成了天上的银河。
The love which could no longer be covered, steals through the twilight and built up the very milky way in the sky.
7.死和生都属于生命。举足落足都是在走路。
Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.
8.爱就是充实的生命,一如盛满了酒的酒杯。
Love is life in its fullness like the cup with its wine.
9.从别的岁月里飘进我生命中的云朵,不再落下雨滴,也不再兴起风雪,只把色彩挥洒于我落日的天空。
Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but give colour to my sunset sky.
10.我以为冬天已经笼罩大地,您却从未放弃过希望。
No matter how the world being covered by the winter force, you never lose faith.
11.在我的生命中,有贫乏和沉默的地带。
它们是我忙碌的岁月得到阳光和空气的空旷之地。
There are tracts in my life that are bare and silent.
They are the open spaces where my busy days had their light and air.
12.夏天的飞鸟,
来到我的窗前,
歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的黄叶,
它们没有什么曲子可唱,
一声叹息,飘落在地上。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing
and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn,
which have no songs,
flutter and fall there with a sign.